Autumn time, red leaves fall while the weeping sky looks overall.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Year and a Free Tarot Reading

Happy 2013! I hope you made it to the New Year with a smile on your face and hope in your heart. The new cycle has re-energized and revitalized me on a physical and creative level. I've celebrated enough new years to know this feeling doesn't always last -- that's why so many well-intended resolutions come and go. This isn't failure, this is human. Riding out on the edge of the wheel is exhilarating and occasionally necessary, but we aren't meant to stay there. Eventually we must creep our way back to the center where the ride is smoother if a bit predictable.

But that doesn't mean we're doomed to forget the thrill of walking on the edge of expansiveness. We can take that feeling back to the center with us, distill its lesson and use it to live more fully and joyfully.

What new ideas and plans have you excited for the new year? I am extremely inspired to be creative right now -- wanting to draw and paint and attempt all kinds of artistic endeavors I have no visible talent at. Oh well! And I look forward to a continued renewal of psychic awareness as I practice with the Motherpeace deck and strengthen intuitive skills.

Who would like a free reading? I'm currently offering readings using a spread I learned long ago as the "Cave Spread" that is meant to give an overview of the coming year. Leave a comment here and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Blessed Be and Happy New Year

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for joining the blog Sue Ann, and I would love to give you a reading. I have a couple of folks in line already but you are third. Watch for a note in your email by the end of the week.

      Delete
  2. Greetings!
    A Blessed New Year to YOU :D
    I would like a reading, please.
    Thank-you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be honored QueenBee! It may take about a week. I made this offer to another circle and got more takers than I'd counted on. Fun! How might I send the info to you once I'm finished? Would you feel comfortable sending me your email? You can send it to tjburnsed@charter.net rather than leaving it here in these comments.
      Bright blessings to you sister.

      Delete
    2. Ah, just remembered I can connect to your email from here. Hah.

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year!

    In the goal department, I hope to finish the book I'm working on this year. Well, two books actually. A memoir about the last year my father was alive that I've been working on for more than a decade, and a new book about running. I'm letting myself have my own process and trusting that, if I keep showing up, solutions will be revealed!

    I'd love a reading, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nita, can't wait to read both of those. The one about your father is the one you were working on at Goddard, right? Look for information about your Tarot reading to come via email in about a week. I got more people saying yes to this offer than expected!
      Best to you!

      Delete
  4. The tarot is a pack of playing cards, it has also found use by mystics and occultists in efforts at divination or as a map of mental and spiritual pathways.
    Free Tarot

    ReplyDelete